bazar online | Guidance
NISM TrainingNational Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is an institute founded by SEBI which offers training programs related to securities market in India. This has been sought after certifications in India. In fact, to get a job the same has been made mandatory by corporates who offer services related to securities market like brokers, mutual fund houses, advisors etc. We offer NISM training, the course structure maybe modified as per our client’s requirement.
Who can benefit from our services?
- MBA students
- Fintech professionals
- Investors who want to get certified
- Job seekers in broking/ mutual fund/ related industries
- Content writers
Features of our program
- Flexibility-online/ classroom based on requirement (depends on trainer’s schedule also)
- Evening/ weekend classes
- Hands on experience(practicals)
- Access to
high qualityexam material
- Assistance w.r.t. NISM exam
NISM Series 8 (Equity Derivatives)
NISM series 2 (Currency Derivatives)
NISM Series 5A and 5B (Mutual funds module)
bazar online | Guidance
INTRADAY TRADING STRATEGIES FOR EQUITY CASH
Intraday Trading Strategies – Commodity is the another most interesting segment in which we can witness both national and international companies where you can select scripts according to the available capital to invest, based on the brokerage company and their terms and conditions with an exposure
INTRADAY TRADING STRATEGIES FOR EQUITY FUTURES
Intraday Trading Strategies – Equity futures is
I am sure you will trade and earn so easily and save your money without wasting for no results.
Out of 1600+ stocks running in the
We teach you how to choose the best script for intraday trading.
Risk reward ration will
Accuracy will be 90%.
Money management tricks that could save your capital.
Risk management to trade safely.
Training Details :
Training type – online only.
Training segment – equity and futures.
One to one Training. intraday trading strategy tips for intraday trading in
bazar online | GUIDANCE
- Introduction- What is
stockmarket/ Why you should invest/How does a stock exchange work/ Role of a stock broker
- Types of brokers- Traditional and discount brokers/ How do they charge brokerage/ How to identify a good stock broker
demataccount- What’s the difference b/w Trading and demataccount. Is Demat account mandatory? AMC for Demataccount and how to reduce AMC
- IPO- How does
andIPO work? How to apply for the same? How can one benefit from IPO
- Stocks- What are shares or stocks? Why should you buy
stocks.How to be profitable?
- Derivatives- Description of futures and options. What is lot size? How to use F&O for reducing the losses. How margins are calculated for F&O? Who can trade on F&O
- Currency- Base currency and
cross currencypairs. Margin requirement. Settlement of Currency trades
- Commodity- Duration of commodity markets. Why you should invest in
commoditymarket. Agriculture and non agriculturalcommodities. Bullion/Base metal/ energy. How margins calculated for commodities. Settlement for commodity trades
- Market depth- What is market depth? How does order matching happen? Why it is not necessary that your order has to be executed all the time
- Stock market timings- Pre/post/
- Settlement- What is
settlementprocess? When can you withdraw funds from account? What is the role of demataccount w.r.t.buying/ selling of stocks
- What is
stop loss– How does it work? Is it always good to place a stop loss? How stop loss manages your trade-risk
- Types of orders- LIMIT MARKET and STOPLOSS
- Risk and reward- How to decide? How to manage your risk?
- Duration of investment- Scalp/ intraday/ swing/ delivery
- Order placement- How to place orders correctly? What happens when orders placed carelessly?
- Impact of news on markets- Equity+F&O +Commodity
- How to read charts? OHLC data
- Types of charts- Candlestick/ Renko/ Heikin
- Chart patterns
- Candlestick patterns
- Role of FIIs? Who are market makers? Why you need to be careful with stop losses
- What is a trend? Why follow the trend?
- Trading with various time frames
- Which time frame for what kind of trades?
- Role of Volumes in a trade
- Technical analysis- What are the benefits? When not to trade using technicals
- How to find correct entry/ exit points on a chart?
- Overvalued and undervalued stocks
- What is an indicator?
- How to use various drawing tools on a chart to determine
- Oscillators (RSI MACD Stochastic)
- Bollinger band
- Trendlines and counter trendlines
- Elliott wave practice
- Trading and trending market- Difference
- Counters/ stocks suggested for a beginner