As Stock brokerage in India is growing, it has its own pros and cons. As an investor, you need to know both the sides of a coin. This is what you need to know.
- You will have abundant choices in choosing the company you would like to invest your money and by shares from.
- If you choose the best stock broker, you will get the highest and best returns.
- The stock broker will also let you know when the selling price of the share drops in the share market. You can invest in such shares and become much more profitable.
- With your choice of best stock brokerage, you will have enough liquidity in hand.
- Stock brokerage helps in long term financial growth potential.
- The stock broker who provides service to you will not be liable for any growth or downfall in the stock market. Hence, if there is a huge loss suffered by the company, your investment may receive a huge blow too.
- If you pick the wrong stock suggested by a wrong broker, you will remain in a risk of losing your money and investment.
- There is no guarantee of your money to return in profitable numbers. No one holds the responsibility of helping you get back your investment if the company you have invested on suffers a loss. When investing in the stock market, you need to invest with a plan B to take the loss if any.
- Investing in the stock market, and waiting for returns is time consuming and a little tedious. Stock market is not your cup of tea if you are looking out for immediate money generation on your investment.
- You need to have thorough knowledge while making an investment in the market. If you do not choose a best stock broker and depend on all the advises given by them, you are at a risk of losing money and time by investing in the wrong share the broker suggests.